Instant Vortex 7 in 1 (Recommended)
- Achieves Crispy outiside and tender inside every time
- 7 in 1 functionality (bake, roast, toast, broil, dehydrate and rotisseriea)
- Shorter preheat times in comparison to regular convection ovens
- Dishwasher safe components
INSTANT VORTEX AIR FRYER
This brand-new Instant Vortex is known to breathe a swirl of fresh air into your kitchen with its freshly cooked tender, juicy meals. Its versatility is well-known to ease up your cooking worries and just simply allow it to perform all cooking for you. Just press a few buttons, and you are all set to go. The following sections will guide you to know everything about this efficient cooking appliance.
Main digital display – control panel – includes following automatic programs.
- Air Fry
- Timer (using + and – buttons)
- Temperature Adjustment (using + and – buttons)
Air Frying is where Instant Vortex really shines. The basket size is 3-quart. You can cook frozen chicken nuggets to totally crispy ones in just about 15 minutes. The same is 30 minutes around for frozen chicken wings. It maintains outside crispy texture and, at the same time, maintains inside moist texture.
Its non-stick roasting trays easily hold around 2 pounds of food. For example, it easily contains 2 steaks or two baked potatoes of enormous size. One essential feature of this option is of “Turn Food” reminder. Instant Vortex has fan and heating element a top, and that is why this “Turn Food” reminder allows you to switch the position of trays from top to bottom to even cooking and also to prevent overcooking. Also, this reminder allows you to flip fish, meats, vegetables, etc. for even texture and flavor.
Instant Vortex easily holds a baking pan of 8X8-inch or a round cake pan of 9-inch. Also, it easily fits a 1.5-quart capacity baking dish (both square and round-shaped).
Roasting and Rotisserie
Using rotisserie rod and forks, you can roast all types of meats with perfectly soft outside and moist texture inside. Instant Vortex also bakes in fewer times; for an instant, in just 50 minutes, you can roast a 4-pound chicken with a fantastic brown, crispy, and juicy texture.
Any leftover or frozen meals, you can simply heat with this easy option. But do not add frozen foods directly from the refrigerator. Thaw foods first and then reheat as per your preferred time duration.
Broil all types of veggies and meats with this program. Set time and temperature andget perfectly broiled cuisines in a quick time.
Dehydrating is definitely taking time, but you get to savor dehydrated fruits, veggies, and other foods to your satisfaction.
INSTANT VORTEX ACCESSORIES
This basket is quite an efficient accessory that holds ingredients such as tater tots, French fries, vegetables, almonds, chickpeas, etc. for roasting purposes. This basket rotates to keep ingredients on the move all the time to facilitate even cooking. You have to place this basket inside the inner oven in its specified place to ensure that it rotates efficiently during cooking to desired results.
Rotisserie Fork & Rod
This fork and rod are one amazing thing that allows you the joy to see your favorite roast meat go around and round as it creates juicy texture and turns gorgeously brown from pale. This fork needs to be used with a rod to hold the meat in its place. Then you can fit into Instant Vortex and start roasting. The rod is like a regular oven rod that you need to pierce through the meat (chicken, pork roast, beefsteak, etc.)
You also get hooks that allow you to easily insert the rod and then secure forks at both ends for proper stabilization.
This lid allows you to easily place and remove Rotisserie Basket and Rotisserie Rod when it’s hot after cooking. It provides additional safety to prevent burn injuries. You can easily fix the lid at the two ends of Rotisserie Basket or Rotisserie Rod and lift as requires.
The appliance comes with three pans (one drip pan and two roasting pans); the pans work as racks to hold baking tray, baking sheet, cooking basket, etc. You can also line a parchment paper over roasting pans, add ingredients such as cookies, and bake to perfection.
INSTANT VORTEX SMART USE TIPS
Read all basic instructions given in the Instant Vortex manual to get familiar with its operations and to prevent any discomfort while cooking. The following are a few handy tips to get to know and operate your appliance better.
- All accessories, including rotisserie basket, fork, lift, rod, roasting pans are dishwasher safe. Without a dishwasher, you can easily clean all accessories with warm soapy water. All accessories give you an effortless cleaning experience as you can easily remove accumulated grease. You can use a dry wipe to clean inside the Vortex area and door you can remove for manual cleaning using warm soapy water. The door is not dishwasher safe, so only manually clean it.
- Whenever you are cooking with moist food, ensure that you have patted them to avoid splatter and generation of excess steam. This is a safety precaution to prevent burn injuries.
- Although each recipe mentions to pre-heat Instant Vortex to use, it is still important to know that pre-heating is a crucial step. It is not recommended to add food inside the oven before pre-heating; it can affect quality and texture to spoil its taste. There are high chances of your food being undercooked; do remember to pre-heat, and Instant Vortex will indicate “Add Food” – after it is heated – to signal its readiness.
For cleaning, first, unplug the unit and allow the accessories to cool down completely for about 5-15 minutes depending on temperature and duration at which they have been heated. Then wash accessories, as mentioned earlier.
INSIDE THE AIR FRYER:
There is a number of trays, baskets, and racks which are given with the air fryer to aid all types of cooking operations.
- Drip pan: this pan is placed at the bottom of the air fryer to collect all the drippings from the food. The pan is removed after every session, and then it can be washed using soapy water or in the dish washed.
- Cooking trays: there are two cooking trays that come with this air fryer so that user can cook large servings in a single session.
- Rotisserie spit and forks: this spit and fork set is used to hang the rotisserie chicken inside the Air fryer.
- Rotisserie basket: This basket can be used for different functions. You can place rotisserie chicken inside it, or air fry other snacks and food items.
- Rotisserie fetch tool: We know it is always difficult to remove the freshly cooked chicken from the rotisserie rod; therefore, the Instant Air fryer comes with a fetch tool to remove it easily.
USING YOUR NEW VORTEX AIR FRYER
This step by step guide to operating the Vortex Air fryer will show you how to properly use and maintain your new kitchen appliance.
1) First, open the door of your air fryer and place the drip pan at the bottom of the air fryer, then close the door.
2) Plug the power cord into the power socket and switch it on. Then the air fryer display shows “OFF” which indicates that your air fryer goes on standby mode.
3) Select Air Fry smart program by touching it over the touch control panel. This smart program function is set to default 400° F temperature.
4) Touch Time (+ or -) keys to adjust the cooking time at 20 minutes. When you are using smart programs, it will save your last cooking time automatically.
5) Select the Start program from the touch panel to begin the cooking process. When the display reads ON, it means that your air fryer is a pre-heat mode. You can use Temp (+ or -) and Time (+ or -) key to adjust the time and temperature settings.
6) After finishing the preheating process air fryer display reads “Add Food”. This is a test run program that does not add food into the cooking chamber.
7) Open-air fryer door and carefully insert both the cooking tray into the pre-heated cooking chamber with the help of air fryer mitts. Then close the air fryer door, will display cooking time and temperature.
8) During the cooking process air fryer display reads “Turn Food”. This is a reminder for you to turn your food. Then open the air fryer door, the air fryer program will automatically take a pause during this process. Close the air fryer door will automatically resume the program.
9) When last-minute of time is remain then display countdown cooking time in seconds. After finishing cooking time display reads “End” and air fryer fan start cooling the air fryer.
THE BENEFITS OF AIR FRYER
An Air fryer is a healthy choice for those who like fried food without compromising their body health. What’s even better is that it comes equipped with a variety of benefits for you to enjoy.
Provides A Safe Alternate to Cook
The vortex air fryer is one of the safest alliances compare to other appliances. When you are cooking your food in a vortex air fryer it is closed from all sides. This will ensure that there is no risk of splatter hot oil on your skin.
Utilizes Less Oil and Fats for Cooking
Your Vortex Air fryer requires very little oil and fats for daily cooking. It just requires 15 % of oil for cooking or frying your food. When you fry a bowl of French fries in air fryer, it just needs a tablespoon of oil to make your French fries crispy from outside and tender from inside.
Your new air fryer comes with smart cooking functions that help to reduce your cooking time and energy. These are pre-programmed functions you never need to set the cooking time and temperature while using those pre-programmed functions.
Saves Your Cooking Time
Your Air fryer runs on hot air technology. It blows very hot air in the cooking chamber and cooks your food in very little time. It is the best choice for those people who has a busy schedule and can’t have time to cook food at home.
7 Different Functions in ONE Appliance
Your new Instant Vortex Air fryer is a multi-cooker kitchen appliance that comes with 7 built-in programs. Each program or mode results in your air fryer your air fryer acting in a different cooking style. Depending on the program setting it is on, it will be able to bake, fry, broil, reheat, dehydrate or rotisserie your food easily. It is one of the best all in one replacement for your air fryer, microwave, toaster, and dehydrator.
Easy to clean
The vortex air fryer cooks your food in very less oil, due to lack of oil grease makes your cleaning process easy. Minimal grease means less mess, cooking tray, drip pan, rotisserie basket, forks, and rotisserie split are dishwasher safe accessories that make your cleaning process easy.
Protect nutritional values from food
When you deep fry your food with a traditional cooking method it destroys beneficial vitamins and nutrients from food and adds bad fats into your food. Now you can fry your food with your Vortex Air Fryer using circulating hot air and very little oil. Thereby protecting the essential vitamins and nutrients in your food.
TIPS & TRICKS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR AIR FRYER
The Instant Plus Vortex Air Fry Air fryer is specially designed to give all its users an easy cleaning and smart maintenance.
- When the cooking session is completed, unplug the air fryer and leave it on your countertop to cool down.
- Once it is cooled completely, remove its removable door and clean it well with a wet cloth. Avoid scrubbing it hard.
- Remove all the removable items from inside and wash then thoroughly using soap water. It is better to wash and dry them in your dishwasher.
- In the interior of the air fryer can be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth. Simple wipe off the walls and remove all the grease and food particles, if any.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe off the exterior of the air fryer.
- Fix the air fryer door back into its place along with all the accessories, and the device is ready to use again.
HOW TO MAKE ALL OF YOUR MEALS CRISPY AND OTHER COOKING TIPS
- If you are using rotisserie accessories place your food before touching the Start button on the touch panel.
- Except for rotisserie food, most of the other foods are given great cooking results if you are placing it into the preheated air fryer. After Start function wait for the air fryer display reads “Add Food” before placing your food into the cooking chamber.
- To get a Crispy and golden fry, you just need to soak your potato sticks into cold ice water for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes pat dry and spray little oil over it before placing it into an air fryer.
- Always remember to flip your food when the display reads “Turn Food” this will help you to cook your food evenly from both sides.
- To prevent excess steam and splatter always pat moist food dry before placing it into an air fryer.
- If you want to season your food items, then spray little cooking oil before seasoning them.
- While baking cake, cookies, pie, and other food always cover them with foil or air fryer-safe lid. This will help to prevent your food from overcooking from topside.
HOW TO SAVE TIME WHEN COOKING
Don’t overcrowd your basket!
Your foods will need space between them to allow the hot air to circulate around it effectively. Try to remember the air circulation is what actually cooks your food so the more room the air has to do its thing the more likely for you to achieve a deliciously crispy result. This may mean that you will have to cook certain recipes in multiple batches, so keep this in mind when packing that basket.
Keep the Fryer dry, and clean!
Try to keep your fryer as dry and clean as possible. If you are cooking foods that were previously marinated or even breaded, try to shake off the excess liquid or stray bits before adding it to your fryer basket. After cooking foods high in fat try to clean the fryer as soon as it is cool enough to touch to avoid a smoky experience the next time it is used. Alternately you can also consider lining your fryer basket with foil or parchment paper before cooking.
If you are familiar with an actual deep fryer, you would know that often times you may need to shake the basket to avoid compression or getting the food stuck together. The Air Fryer carries the same principle. While you are “frying” food in the Air Fryer it is recommended that you rotate or shake the food in your fryer basket while they cook, in some cases as often as every 5 minutes.
A little oil goes a far way!
Consider coating your food in a small amount of oil before air frying. This helps you to achieve a crispier or more crunchy skin.
Test out other cooking methods.
Your Air Fryer can be used for so much more than just frying. In fact, it can literally do most, if not all, dry cooking method you can think of so get create and test out even recipes that call for grilling, roasting or even baking.